Friday, August 12, 2011

Of life and death

My dearest father, Dato' Mohd Shamsuddin Mohd Noor, passed on on the 9th of July 2011, from complications of stroke. For four years, I had prepared myself for this moment, but when it finally came, I still broke down, shattered to pieces. I miss him, his laughter, his teasing, his generosity.. Never again will I ever hear him call my name...

For weeks before his death, I stayed loyal by his bed side, being with him during all my free time. Today, is the 5th day that I've camped out at Pantai Medical Centre, little baby Ariana is down with pneumonia, and all she wants is her Mama. Looks like my life lately involves taking care of the people I love, but it's ok, it gives me an opportunity to bond with them closer and to tell them just how much they mean to me.

So have you told the person you love how much they mean to you? Do it today, right now, as you never kow if you have a chance to tell them, as tomorrow may be to late.

To my dearest Hani Ariana, please get well soon, Mama loves you so much, you mean the world to me..

1 comment:

  1. Salam takziah..
    Betul, cherish the moments you have dengan orang2 tersayang sementara mereka masih ada..

    ReplyDelete